3.11.2012

Re-Rezzolutions: A Special Interview with Cindy Morgan for Yori Lives

Yori Lives proudly presents "Re-Rezzolutions" a special interview with Cindy Morgan. We get to ask her about the making of TRON, the character of Yori/Lora, her work on the video game TRON 2.0, deleted scenes and more.


Thanks for supporting YORI LIVES, this interview is a gift back to the fans who have supported the cause since it began, Cindy Morgan is grateful for the support and hopes as we all do that these characters of Yori or Lora will find a 'resolution' in the next chapter of TRON.


Check out the Podcast page, leave comments, like, or you can leave comments here below as well.


DOWNLOAD RE-REZZOLUTIONS HERE




4 comments:

  1. After looking at a number of the blog posts on your website, I honestly like your technique of writing a
    blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will
    be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site
    too and tell me what you think.

    Also visit my site; Www.Dailymotion.Com

    ReplyDelete